Club membership for 2024 is now open for new and existing members. Membership can be given to any committee member or team manager. All memberships can now be paid online through the Foireann System (https://www.foireann.ie/).
If you are a current member, you should have a Foireann account already set up. When logging in, you may be required to change your password. Remember to use the “forgot password” option if required rather than setting up a new account to avoid duplication.
If you are a new member and don’t have a Foireann account, the following video Accessing Foireann, goes through in detail how to set up an account and select Nenagh Eire Og GAA as your club.
We have membership options that cater to players and supporting members along with family options. Once you have your account set up, you can pay your membership for 2024 by clicking on Membership in the pull-down menu and then selecting the applicable membership option for you or your family under Membership Options. It is now possible to pay for a family in a single transaction (i.e., for Juvenile players and adult non-playing full members together). A summary of the different membership options for 2024 is shown below and there is a corresponding option for each in Foireann.
- Adult Player* €50
- U19 Player €30
- Adult (Non-playing) €50
- Student / OAP / Unemployed-Non player €30
- Family Membership 1 (One adult + Children) €80
- Family Membership 2 (2 adults + Children) €100
- Add a weekly lotto ticket (for 52 weeks) to any of the above memberships for an extra €100.
Female playing membership is paid separately to Nenagh Eire Og Camogie club.
*All players must be registered before they train or play. All coaches must also be club members.
The deadline for membership registration in 2024 is 31st March OR prior to training / playing games, whichever is sooner.
Payment by Debit or Credit Card is facilitated within the Foireann system at no additional cost to you on the secure Stripe payment platform. If you cannot pay by Debit or with Credit Card, please select the Pay Later in Club Option when processing your registration and payment can be made to any committee member. Please note that your registration will not be complete until payment has been received by the club. If any anyone has any queries in relation to registration, please contact Club Registrar Enda Long – 0872213954
Our Membership fees are an integral part of the finances of the club. Club membership is important to ensure players are registered with our club and the respective G.A.A bodies. The club incurs a number of annual charges per player from our governing bodies, insurance, etc. which membership fees directly cover. It also provides vital funds for the day-to-day running of the club.
Why become a member of Nenagh Éire Óg GAA Club?
- Nenagh Éire Óg is a community club and is a central pillar to the town & parish of Nenagh.
- We pride ourselves on welcoming people of all backgrounds.
- Facilities: Nenagh Éire Óg prides itself on having best-in-class facilities spanning 25 acres in Nenagh for our members. We have recently opened a new Astroturf and a 3rd playing pitch and walking track which is due to be ready in 2024/25.
- Participation: Every child is guaranteed game time in our club.
- Coaching Quality: All of our coaches are qualified and safeguarded. All of our teams are coached by current and past Éire Óg players.
- One-stop shop: All training is at one location, MacDonagh Park, Gortlandroe.
- Having a say through voting rights in how the club is run at the AGM for agreed membership types.
- Eligible to apply for and purchase tickets through the club for Inter-County Championship games involving Tipperary teams.